Siouxcountry.com

---

Go Back   Siouxcountry.com > Discussion > Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini News & chat about Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini.

Old 10-03-2011, 01:35 AM
Administrator
Jason

Facebook: siouxcountryfb
Twitter: siouxcountry
Instagram: siouxcountry

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleckrocks View Post
X 2 Jason, yeah totally scary ass shit.. by the way, i do check in from time to time, i just quiet. but i do feel its important to respond when pple are cheering you on..
hugs xo
Much Unfortunately many pros do not respond, not to praise or anything. Of course this just makes me respect women like yourself even more.

Got a Smartphone? Download Forum Runner to read & post from your phone!
Old 10-06-2011, 07:33 AM
IFBB Pro - Sheila Bleck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siouxcountry View Post
Much Unfortunately many pros do not respond, not to praise or anything. Of course this just makes me respect women like yourself even more.
really? seemed a good while they did, but i have to admit, when im trying to follow along for FBBing i get tired of streaming thru that thread to pass up all the bikini stuff. its loaded here with bikini and figure, so i always just got tired of scrolling.. Unless its on Candice Keen that figure girl i pay attention, something about her, from head to toe, i also had the opportunity to sit in at species booth with her at the Tampa Pro , so all around good kid, seriously..

big hugs to you sweetie. Oh one more thing, i get real quiet and i dont go on any boards when prepping, just so nothing messes with my head, plus its always coaches recommendations , just keeps your own head clear, but in the meantime otherwise i do browse n read, may not say a hole hell of alot for i dont like gettting involved in drama or opinions, so i just ha ha read n laugh cuz the world doesnt stop turning right???
Old 10-06-2011, 07:40 AM
IFBB Pro - Sheila Bleck

Default real quick

I actually do pay attention to some of the figure, which is do to my suit lady Merry Christine of MCbodywear, for she does some of the girl's suits, and she of course cheers them on, so if i need to find a certain figure girl i do come here first to see who they are lol!
Old 10-06-2011, 02:48 PM
Administrator
Jason

Facebook: siouxcountryfb
Twitter: siouxcountry
Instagram: siouxcountry

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleckrocks View Post
really? seemed a good while they did, but i have to admit, when im trying to follow along for FBBing i get tired of streaming thru that thread to pass up all the bikini stuff. its loaded here with bikini and figure, so i always just got tired of scrolling.. Unless its on Candice Keen that figure girl i pay attention, something about her, from head to toe, i also had the opportunity to sit in at species booth with her at the Tampa Pro , so all around good kid, seriously..

big hugs to you sweetie. Oh one more thing, i get real quiet and i dont go on any boards when prepping, just so nothing messes with my head, plus its always coaches recommendations , just keeps your own head clear, but in the meantime otherwise i do browse n read, may not say a hole hell of alot for i dont like gettting involved in drama or opinions, so i just ha ha read n laugh cuz the world doesnt stop turning right???
Candice is super impressive. I will not be surprised if she is crowned the Arnold or Olympia champ someday.

It's understandable you stay away from any board drama.

Will you be back on stage at the Arnold if you get an invite?

Got a Smartphone? Download Forum Runner to read & post from your phone!
Old 10-07-2011, 01:12 AM
IFBB Pro - Sheila Bleck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siouxcountry View Post
Candice is super impressive. I will not be surprised if she is crowned the Arnold or Olympia champ someday.

It's understandable you stay away from any board drama.

Will you be back on stage at the Arnold if you get an invite?

I agree!! i always get the paper work for it, and i know you can apply, but right now I got other business stuff i have to focus on and by time its next year, i rather begin prep in March for Tampa, then we see how the cards fall..