Siouxcountry.com

---

Go Back   Siouxcountry.com > Discussion > Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini News & chat about Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini.

Old 10-16-2011, 03:28 AM
Administrator
Jason

Facebook: siouxcountryfb
Twitter: siouxcountry
Instagram: siouxcountry
Default RESULTS

2011 IFBB HOUSTON PRO

Figure

1. Teresa Anthony
2. Jelena Abbou
3. Jami DeBernard
4. Krissy Chin
5. Allison Fahn
6. Alea Suarez
7. Tiffany Procopio
8. Charmayne Jackson
9. Tracey McDonald
10. Ginette Delhaes
11. Kristina Rojas
12. Kimberly Sheppard
13. Tamee Marie
14. Soleivi Hernandez
15. Vicki Counts
16. Amanda Marinelli
16. Anissa Payne
16. Cheri Lewis
16. Danielle Kifer
16. Debbie Fowler
16. Elisha Archibold
16. Melanie Burger
16. Natalie Calland
16. Natalie Waples

Bikini

1. Christina Vargas
2. Skye Taylor
3. Nicole Coleman
4. Tawna Eubanks
5. Barbara Bolotte
6. Nicole Moneer-Guerrero
7. Janet Harding
8. Roya Tehrani
9. Gabriela Cardosa

Scorecards...............

Got a Smartphone? Download Forum Runner to read & post from your phone!
Old 10-16-2011, 04:22 AM
Beckie

Facebook: FitKiwiFitness
Twitter: @FitKiwi

Well done to Jelena,her highest placing in a pro show to date!
Old 10-16-2011, 06:28 AM
reurope

I love Teresa (like love-love. Like would marry), but I might've put Jelena and Krissy ahead of her? Just based on the RxMuscle pictures, anyway, because I obviously wasn't there. And out of curiosity, how did they place Jami DeB ahead of Krissy OR A. Frahn?
Second, is it me or was Jelena more muscular than she's ever been before? It's a good look, both on her and in general.
Third, for her first IFBB Pro show, Allison Frahn looked pretty great. It's funny how on the NPC stage, she looked "too lean" and "too muscular" at times, but on the IFBB stage, she fits right in (which I am citing as an absolute positive).
Finally, this is not related to her body at all, so forgive me for going a little off topic, but while the RxMuscle photos were not particularly flattering for the faces of any of the girls, TAMEE looked younger, more vibrant, and more vivacious than ever before. The pictures were kind of unflattering EXCEPT for her, which makes me wonder how phenomenal she must've looked in person if that's what she looks like in UNflattering photos.
Anyway, that's my two cents.
Old 10-16-2011, 05:14 PM
IFBB Pro - Susan Salazar

Facebook: SuperS2O
Twitter: S2O_SS
Smile Cheeee!

Congrats to Jelena! I really like her look at this one, alyride!!!
Old 10-16-2011, 05:46 PM
NPC Figure Competitor - Kenyatta

LOL! You are a mess!! The score was 4 and 5 between Teres and Jelena so they were neck and neck.....looking at the pics I can't complain either way....I thought they both looked great and wouldn't have been if Jelena got the nod for 1st either.

I'm convinced that pictures never do these ladies any justice as far as how dark their face/eye make-up always look. They haven't looked great all year to be honest. The lights at these shows must be horrible!! I think the FB candid camera pics look much better than the pics taken from the pit area.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reurope View Post
I love Teresa (like love-love. Like would marry), but I might've put Jelena and Krissy ahead of her? Just based on the RxMuscle pictures, anyway, because I obviously wasn't there. And out of curiosity, how did they place Jami DeB ahead of Krissy OR A. Frahn?
Second, is it me or was Jelena more muscular than she's ever been before? It's a good look, both on her and in general.
Third, for her first IFBB Pro show, Allison Frahn looked pretty great. It's funny how on the NPC stage, she looked "too lean" and "too muscular" at times, but on the IFBB stage, she fits right in (which I am citing as an absolute positive).
Finally, this is not related to her body at all, so forgive me for going a little off topic, but while the RxMuscle photos were not particularly flattering for the faces of any of the girls, TAMEE looked younger, more vibrant, and more vivacious than ever before. The pictures were kind of unflattering EXCEPT for her, which makes me wonder how phenomenal she must've looked in person if that's what she looks like in UNflattering photos.

My ability takes me to the top. My character is what keeps me there.

***CHECK OUT MY JOURNAL ***

http://www.siouxcountry.com/showthread.php?t=1067
Old 10-16-2011, 09:44 PM
reurope

Quote:
Originally Posted by KP DIVA View Post
LOL! You are a mess!! The score was 4 and 5 between Teres and Jelena so they were neck and neck.....looking at the pics I can't complain either way....I thought they both looked great and wouldn't have been if Jelena got the nod for 1st either.

I'm convinced that pictures never do these ladies any justice as far as how dark their face/eye make-up always look. They haven't looked great all year to be honest. The lights at these shows must be horrible!! I think the FB candid camera pics look much better than the pics taken from the pit area.
You answered all my other questions, NOW SOLVE MY JAMI CONFUSION!
Old 10-16-2011, 10:02 PM
Administrator
Jason

Facebook: siouxcountryfb
Twitter: siouxcountry
Instagram: siouxcountry

Quote:
Originally Posted by reurope View Post
I originally thought this was Allison's pro debut as well, but this is her second show. She placed 10th at the Battle Of Champions Pro in July of this year.

I probably would have put Krissy ahead of Jami.

Got a Smartphone? Download Forum Runner to read & post from your phone!
Old 10-17-2011, 01:46 AM
reurope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siouxcountry View Post
I probably would have put Krissy ahead of Jami.
I would have put Krissy, Allison, AND Alea ahead of Jami!
(Alea's tan was doing some weird sh*t, but COME ON)
Old 10-17-2011, 12:15 PM
Photographer - Isaac Hinds

Quote:
Originally Posted by KP DIVA View Post
I think the FB candid camera pics look much better than the pics taken from the pit area.
really? Let's see.
Endorser of Team MuscleTech®
• Bodybuilding.com Photographer of the Year - 2007, 2008 & 2009.
HARDBODY.com
twitter.com/hardbodynews
twitter.com/liftstudios
LIFTstudios on Model Mayhem