Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

CHAT

Old 12-16-2011, 11:52 PM
Trainer - Erik Ledin

http://leanbodiesfitness.com

LBC Facebook Page
Old 12-17-2011, 05:16 AM
IFBB Pro - Beni Lopez

It was a light workout on hammies and didnt get to record all of it due to my cheap cam/vid not working properly.

Last edited by lil mama : 12-17-2011 at 05:22 AM.
Old 12-17-2011, 04:35 PM
Administrator

Facebook: siouxcountryfb
Twitter: siouxcountry
Instagram: siouxcountry

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil mama View Post

Always impressive to see a female with such amazing proportion and symmetry!

Got a Smartphone? Download Forum Runner to read & post from your phone!
Old 12-17-2011, 05:49 PM

Why Physique ?
Old 12-17-2011, 05:57 PM
NPC Figure Competitor - Lisa

Beni

Love the pants in the video where did you get them???

Hydrolyze Ultra sponsored Athletic

http://www.siouxcountry.com/showthread.php?t=9480

Old 12-17-2011, 09:06 PM
IFBB Pro - Beni Lopez

the pants were a gift from my boys, they got them at Academy sports..they are Adidas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jewelisa View Post
Beni

Love the pants in the video where did you get them???
Old 12-17-2011, 09:07 PM
IFBB Pro - Beni Lopez

Thanks Erik. I am trying to do my best to improve like everyone else here .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik View Post
Old 12-17-2011, 09:17 PM
IFBB Pro - Beni Lopez

Why WPD...at this point, why not? I certainly dont have nothing to lose trying it. I just would like too see if its a better fit for me or not.

Being a fbb is wonderful and just because am trying this other division out does not mean am leaving fbb entirely...its still fbb just a smaller scaled version of fbb, well at least that is how I view it.

I would love too still be able to compete in fbb on a pro stage but you know as well as I do that am way too small to be a real threat on the pro stage as a fbb and too big too be competitive in figure. So where does it leave me? in the middle thats where and me giving WPD a try will determine whether or not it is a division where I can be competitive in. After all thats the name of the game to COMPETE not just participate .

Quote:
Originally Posted by fbbfan_de View Post
Why Physique ?
Old 12-17-2011, 09:20 PM
IFBB Pro - Beni Lopez

p.s.

If I so happen to fall in the bottom of a line up on stage well then I guess I will always be a tweener not really fitting in any division and so be it. At least I will know that I tried and wont have any regrets of what if's
Old 12-17-2011, 09:54 PM
IFBB Pro - Beni Lopez

Video footage taken by Jeff B. awesome photographer and videographer . He is an awesome person

Old 12-18-2011, 09:49 AM

Thank you Beni ! :*
Old 12-18-2011, 09:43 PM
2008 NPC Jr USAs LHW Champ - Lisa Boushard

I think you look awesome but i can't wait to see how they judge the pro level of physique because who they gave pro cards to so far are alot "softer" and seems that they had said they want a more muscular figure girl and not a downsized fbb. The maturity you have in your muscle bellies may be hard to make smaller with out completely stopping weight training and just doing cardio to burn off muscle. Good luck and I look forward to watching the girls that are the desired look in the pro's. I hope it is the look you have that would make me feel good about this new division.
Old 12-19-2011, 02:41 AM
IFBB Pro - Beni Lopez

I get what your saying Lisa about the whole process of getting there and the desired look the panel wants and they NOT WANTING a downsized fbb. But again I have to ask myself then WHERE do I FIT IN?

Once again am way too small to be a real threat on the pro stage as a fbb and too big too be competitive in figure. So where does it leave me? IN THE MIDDLE. So perhaps I wont fit into the PD, What do I do then? Stop competing all together...turn to drugs to attempt to get bigger and cont with fbb, stop wt training all together and just do cardio to loose thickness (density of muscle) to fit into figure or PD.

So what are women like myself to do? just stop doing this all together or keep trying to adapt to what they want? I for sure tried to adapt...THEY said ya need more size and I added more size, just not the size they were looking for at a pro level and I as sure wasnt gonna take anything to grow. I tried growing by eating alot more and lifting heavier...so I grew a lil bit but thats what my body was able to achieve no more no less and at 4 feet 11 inches this lil mama cant handle a lot of size to my tiny frame and ya know what else my lil frame cant handle being that small either without looking like skeletor so here are pics

FIRST ONE Beni at 102 lbs

SECOND ONE Beni at 113 lbs

Third ONE Beni at 116 lbs

Looking at all the photos, WHAT IS THE PERFECT LOOK?....there isnt one because they are all perfect for my body my size my frame.( not being conceited just staying to my body has adapted a few sizes and to me they are all perfect at that time of competition to me and what I FELT comfortable bringing to the show)

So if theres anything that I have learned is that ya cant please the panel all the time and I did my best to grow and add size cause that is what I kept hearing back from the panel and now I have to take away cause the panel does not want a downsized fbb look but a more muscular figure look. Well when I was a figure competitor my look was not up to par... was told ya need more size and when I did get the size after a few years into it then my more muscular look was no longer wanted and was told switch to fbb. then am told ah perfect this is the look we want to represent fbb and wa lah pro card awarded but then I get to the pro ranks and they say Ohhh to small ya need more size. So once again I try to adapt and add size but again only what my body wants to produce on its own not what pharmaceuticals can give me and no I admit it wasnt much but the lil I did grow was solid gain for a small frame and now when I step on stage at a pro show am always one of the smallest where women out weigh me by 20lbs of solid mass.

My point is that no matter what I do or try I might never fit in and that is ok but am gonna try either way and if the panel does not approve of what I bring at least I know I tried and will always know in my heart I TRIED.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2hot4u View Post
I think you look awesome but i can't wait to see how they judge the pro level of physique because who they gave pro cards to so far are alot "softer" and seems that they had said they want a more muscular figure girl and not a downsized fbb. The maturity you have in your muscle bellies may be hard to make smaller with out completely stopping weight training and just doing cardio to burn off muscle. Good luck and I look forward to watching the girls that are the desired look in the pro's. I hope it is the look you have that would make me feel good about this new division.

Last edited by lil mama : 12-19-2011 at 02:54 AM.
Old 12-19-2011, 02:43 AM
IFBB Pro - Beni Lopez

Oh and Lisa, I forgot to say....thank you for your well wishes. I appreciate it
Old 12-19-2011, 03:17 AM
IFBB Pro - Roxie Beckles

First off, no homo, I'm totally not into women or anything, but yeah Beni I have a total girl crush, you bring out my inner schmoe! Love lookin at your pics!

And second, major props for just being you and doing what you do! You can't please all of the people all of the time, but this journey and competing isn't all about the trophy. As long as you do what you do because it challenges you to bring your best, that's all that matters. At the end of the day, the look of the division (every division) is ever evolving, what's in one year will be out the next, and furthermore being consistent in being 100% who you are is what's respected by the masses, whether the judges want that look or not. I hope the day never comes when you decide not to compete just because you "don't fit in", throw in the towel because YOU'RE ready to, forget the rest of the bull$h!t.
Old 12-19-2011, 05:31 AM
NPC Bodybuiler - Jill

Beni - LOVE the hair btw!

I love just everything about you - beautiful & balanced physique, great gal, so much positivity and such a great sense of humor. I'm so happy I got to meet you at the Dallas Europa, wow, its been a year and a half ago! - that was a great weekend!

I'm also interested to see how they judge the pro level, but I really hope you set the bar!
Old 12-19-2011, 08:07 AM
IFBB Pro - Beni Lopez

Thanks Foxy and Sassy for stopping by and for the encouragement you ladies are showing me...ya all it means a lot too me, so many thanks

Posting a couple of vids on a shoulder wkout my son and I did today or shall I say Sunday . We did several rotator cuff warm ups and some light wt over head presses before we began with cable.

After we warmed up we got started with 4 set of cable front raises then 3 sets of side laterals and then we went on to presses which ya will see on vids. recorded one of each set but in total we did 3 with the bar and then 3 with plates on bar.

Old 12-19-2011, 09:30 AM
IFBB Pro - Tammy Patnode

beni i am in the same boat as you...but i do know is i am happier this way. thinking back now, i so at all wasnt happy the last couple years since i added muscle to compete as a pro. im tiny now, for me, and love it~

SPECIES SPONSORED ATHLETE
Old 12-19-2011, 01:55 PM
IFBB Pro - Claire O'Connell

Looking awesome girl, you are going to rock it in Physique..

www.claireoconnell-ifbbpro.com

Cytosport Sponsored Athlete
Old 12-19-2011, 02:02 PM
IFBB Pro - Kira Neuman

Facebook: Kira Neuman

Beni you look amazing!!!! Way to go! And def diggin the short hair!