Siouxcountry.com

---

Go Back   Siouxcountry.com > Discussion > Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini News & chat about Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini.

Old 12-31-2011, 02:38 PM
Ultimate Fitness Events - Sean Everingham, President

Default Ultimate Fitness Events 2012 Contest Schedule!

Hey Siouxcountry Ladies,

Last year we saw a few of you out to our shows and this year we'd love to see more of you! We've hyped ourselves up as North America's #1 natural fitness organization and after our last show of 2011, even competitors who came from other organizations agreed. However, we'd like you to experience our shows for yourself and make your own decision! Here they are:

UFE Spring Bash - April 7th - Mississauga, ON
UFE Chaos - May 12th - Montreal, QC
UFE Fury - June 2nd - Chicago, IL **NEW SHOW FOR 2012**
UFE Showdown - June 23rd - London, ON
UFE Havoc - September 8th - Dearborn, MI
UFE Halloween Mayhem - October 27th - Hamilton, ON
UFE North American Championships - November 10th - Hamilton, ON

Check out our website for more info about our organization and each of our events. Entry forms are also online now! http://www.ufeshows.com

Also, become a fan of our Facebook page and we'll be announcing a very special offer for our FB fans to motivate them to set their fitness goals high and join UFE in 2012! http://www.facebook.com/ufeshows

I would like to wish all you ladies a very happy New Year and wish you success with your fitness goals this coming year!

Sean Everingham, President
Ultimate Fitness Events
www.UFEshows.com
info@UFEshows.com
Old 01-02-2012, 09:14 PM

Hey Ladies!

Our special offer to give you a little extra motivation to commit to your contest goals is now posted on the wall of our Facebook fanpage. Come check us out at www.facebook.com/ufeshows

Cheers
Sean
Old 01-24-2012, 03:26 PM
Melissa

Default The real deal!

As a former competitor, I can attest to the quality shows that Sean Everingham puts on.

The shows are really about the athletes and is presented in such a way that every athlete on stage feels like a star. Even going in as a spectator, you walk out feeling energized and ready to take the stage at the next show!!!

Even better yet, SEVERAL (too many to list) competitors, including myself, have gotten magazine exposure that we wouldn't have gotten had we not competed at a UFE show. How fun is it to open up a fitness magazine and see yourself in it?!?!?! One of my proudest moments was getting my Oxygen magazine and just happened to open up to a page where I'm on stage standing with Tosca Reno!!

It is SO easy to become a cheerleader for UFE, once you've experienced a show. I highly recommend it, whether you're a competitor or a fan. I will always stand behind UFE, which has some of the best natural competitors I've ever seen.

See for yourself what UFE is about at www.ufeshows.com, then go to an actual show (or even compete in one). I can attest that you will NOT be disappointed!!

Happy Training everyone!!
Melissa

Old 01-24-2012, 09:19 PM
IFBB Pro - Eboney Chipman

y arent these events held in bc????

IFBB BIKINI PRO
FOLLOW ME @Eboneyfitness (in regards to twitter)
INSTAGRAM -Eboneypro
Old 02-01-2012, 02:49 PM

where in BC would you like to see us Eboney? What city would be a great hosting spot?

At this point, UFE has been focusing on US expansion to make us a truly North American organization, but we've certainly had a number of inquiries about western Canada so it's not out of the question by any means.