Siouxcountry.com


Go Back   Siouxcountry.com > Discussion > CHAT
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

CHAT

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-27-2012, 09:31 PM
JasonLannigan's Avatar
JasonLannigan JasonLannigan is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: USA
Facebook: siouxcountryfb
Twitter: siouxcountry
Instagram: siouxcountry
Posts: 59,298
Default 2012 NPC NATIONAL BODYBUILDING, PHYSIQUE, FIGURE & BIKINI CHAMPIONSHIPS

NPC National Bodybuilding, Physique, Figure & Bikini Championships


November 9-10, 2012

WEBSITE..........
CLICK HERE

VENUE.......... CLICK HERE

Hyatt Regency Atlanta
265 Peachtree Street NE
Atlanta, GA 30303


SCHEDULE.......... CLICK HERE
__________________
Make me feel popular and follow us on Facebook!
Follow us on
Twitter!

Got a Smartphone? Download Forum Runner to read & post from your phone!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-27-2012, 09:35 PM
JasonLannigan's Avatar
JasonLannigan JasonLannigan is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: USA
Facebook: siouxcountryfb
Twitter: siouxcountry
Instagram: siouxcountry
Posts: 59,298
Default

__________________
Make me feel popular and follow us on Facebook!
Follow us on
Twitter!

Got a Smartphone? Download Forum Runner to read & post from your phone!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-27-2012, 09:38 PM
JasonLannigan's Avatar
JasonLannigan JasonLannigan is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: USA
Facebook: siouxcountryfb
Twitter: siouxcountry
Instagram: siouxcountry
Posts: 59,298
Default

Siouxcountry.com members planning to compete at the 2012 NPC Nationals........................

Aly Veneno - Bikini
Catherine Greninger - Physique
Catherine Zidell - Physique
Emily Carey - Bikini
Erika Cooke - Figure
Fern Assard - Physique
Genie Sammons - Figure
Janet Gerber - Physique
Jessica Lee Andrade - Bikini
Kadie McDuffie - Bikini
Kira Neuman - Bodybuilding
May Strickland - Figure
Meagan Keenan - Figure
Michelle Smith - Figure
Natalie Bastiao-Thumser - Physique
Nilsa Anderson - Bodybuilding
Sarah Wernert - Figure
Stacy Reese - Figure
Trisha Fleischer - Figure
Vanessa Valdez - Physique
Victoria Hamm - Figure
__________________
Make me feel popular and follow us on Facebook!
Follow us on
Twitter!

Got a Smartphone? Download Forum Runner to read & post from your phone!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-27-2012, 09:39 PM
JasonLannigan's Avatar
JasonLannigan JasonLannigan is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: USA
Facebook: siouxcountryfb
Twitter: siouxcountry
Instagram: siouxcountry
Posts: 59,298
Default

Who here is planning to compete at the 2012 NPC Nationals?
__________________
Make me feel popular and follow us on Facebook!
Follow us on
Twitter!

Got a Smartphone? Download Forum Runner to read & post from your phone!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-31-2012, 07:09 PM
ChickDiesel's Avatar
ChickDiesel ChickDiesel is offline
NPC Physique Competitor - Vanessa
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Georgia
Twitter: WPChickDiesel
Posts: 39
Red face "financially responsible" thing to do...

I am thinking about just waiting to compete at Nationals in November because it's in Atlanta where I live. But...I will be qualified to compete at any of the national events. I'm wanting to go to Vegas for the USA's because I heard the venue is nice and it would give my boyfriend and I a vacation at the same time, but then again I've talked with my best friend who is thinking of competing at NA's again, so we can share a room and save money there. The big thing that is nerve wrecking to me is the "maintenance period" the time frame between shows that I will need to improve and at the same time not send my body into shock like I experienced while preparing for Nationals last year after training all year. EEEEkkk!
Either way, I'm thinking of hosting our two extra rooms for competitors who will be traveling in from out of state and would like to save money on hotel rooms. But that is further down the line.
__________________
Vanessa El-Valdez
NPC National Level Physique Competitor
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-16-2012, 12:43 AM
ChickDiesel's Avatar
ChickDiesel ChickDiesel is offline
NPC Physique Competitor - Vanessa
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Georgia
Twitter: WPChickDiesel
Posts: 39
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChickDiesel View Post
I am thinking about just waiting to compete at Nationals in November because it's in Atlanta where I live. But...I will be qualified to compete at any of the national events. I'm wanting to go to Vegas for the USA's because I heard the venue is nice and it would give my boyfriend and I a vacation at the same time, but then again I've talked with my best friend who is thinking of competing at NA's again, so we can share a room and save money there. The big thing that is nerve wrecking to me is the "maintenance period" the time frame between shows that I will need to improve and at the same time not send my body into shock like I experienced while preparing for Nationals last year after training all year. EEEEkkk!
Either way, I'm thinking of hosting our two extra rooms for competitors who will be traveling in from out of state and would like to save money on hotel rooms. But that is further down the line.
Going to be switching things around! But I will still be there to support all of my competitor buddies and divas and repping Muscle Gauge Nutrition!
__________________
Vanessa El-Valdez
NPC National Level Physique Competitor
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 07-09-2012, 06:33 PM
Aly Veneno's Avatar
Aly Veneno Aly Veneno is offline
IFBB Pro - Aly Veneno
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Washington D.C
Facebook: proalyveneno
Twitter: alyveneno
Posts: 113
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siouxcountry View Post
Who here is planning to compete at the 2012 NPC Nationals?
I am going to compete in bikini!
__________________
xoxo

Aly Veneno
Exclusively Managed by FMG
Coached by Mark Alvisi

GREAT LINKS!
www.facebook.com/alyismagic
www.twitter.com/alyismagic
instagram @alyismagic
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 07-09-2012, 08:53 PM
dallas3 dallas3 is offline
Carl
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Facebook: FitModelTV
Posts: 2,897
Default

Just making sure but the dates are November 9-10 right? Because I see Sioux has November 16-17 for the dates.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 07-10-2012, 12:08 PM
Physedfit's Avatar
Physedfit Physedfit is offline
IFBB Pro - Kira Neuman
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Indianapolis
Facebook: Kira Neuman
Posts: 1,070
Default

Ok I'm def in for this show!!!!! Jr Nats was just not in the cards but I'm n for atl!!!
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 07-12-2012, 04:33 PM
Suzanne's Avatar
Suzanne Suzanne is offline
NPC Bodybuilder - Suzanne Germano
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: How Bad Do You Want It!! Do You Belive!
Posts: 8,798
Default

I am a maybe/probably

depends on:
how finances are once we finally find a place and move
whether or not my dad takes my sisters and I on a cruise to alaska first week of Aug
my health (due to the mono spleen was/maybe still is enlarged I need to get a CT)
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 07-12-2012, 08:52 PM
'Lil Dynamo's Avatar
'Lil Dynamo 'Lil Dynamo is offline
NPC Figure Competitor - Stacy Reese
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Georgia
Posts: 1,911
Default

I'm going to give it a go!
__________________
“The Vision of a Champion is someone who is bent over, drenched in sweat, at the point of exhaustion, when no one else is watching.”
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 07-13-2012, 07:14 PM
shelly826's Avatar
shelly826 shelly826 is offline
NPC Figure Competitor - Michelle
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Ft Myers Beach, Florida
Posts: 527
Default

After pulling out of Nats last year, (hotel booked/ entry fee paid) due to pneumonia and per Dr. orders 2 weeks prior .............this year.......I'm ALL IN! ATL here I come!
__________________
2012 Suits by Amy Sponsored Athlete
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 07-14-2012, 05:24 PM
JasonLannigan's Avatar
JasonLannigan JasonLannigan is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: USA
Facebook: siouxcountryfb
Twitter: siouxcountry
Instagram: siouxcountry
Posts: 59,298
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallas3 View Post
Just making sure but the dates are November 9-10 right? Because I see Sioux has November 16-17 for the dates.
I made the forum months before this thread. I didn't even notice the change. I have to assume the Nationals website is correct..... November 9-10.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aly Veneno View Post
I am going to compete in bikini!


Aly placed 5th in her bikini class at the 2012 NPC Team Universe Championships.
__________________
Make me feel popular and follow us on Facebook!
Follow us on
Twitter!

Got a Smartphone? Download Forum Runner to read & post from your phone!
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 07-14-2012, 05:29 PM
JasonLannigan's Avatar
JasonLannigan JasonLannigan is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: USA
Facebook: siouxcountryfb
Twitter: siouxcountry
Instagram: siouxcountry
Posts: 59,298
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzanne View Post
I am a maybe/probably

depends on:
how finances are once we finally find a place and move
whether or not my dad takes my sisters and I on a cruise to alaska first week of Aug
my health (due to the mono spleen was/maybe still is enlarged I need to get a CT)
I'll hold off adding you to the list until you know for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Physedfit View Post
Ok I'm def in for this show!!!!! Jr Nats was just not in the cards but I'm n for atl!!!
Sounds good!

Kira placed 6th in her LHW class at the 2011 NPC USA Championships.
__________________
Make me feel popular and follow us on Facebook!
Follow us on
Twitter!

Got a Smartphone? Download Forum Runner to read & post from your phone!
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 07-14-2012, 05:35 PM
JasonLannigan's Avatar
JasonLannigan JasonLannigan is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: USA
Facebook: siouxcountryfb
Twitter: siouxcountry
Instagram: siouxcountry
Posts: 59,298
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Lil Dynamo View Post
I'm going to give it a go!


Stacy placed 1st in her figure class at the 2012 NPC Georgia State.
__________________
Make me feel popular and follow us on Facebook!
Follow us on
Twitter!

Got a Smartphone? Download Forum Runner to read & post from your phone!
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 07-14-2012, 05:38 PM
JasonLannigan's Avatar
JasonLannigan JasonLannigan is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: USA
Facebook: siouxcountryfb
Twitter: siouxcountry
Instagram: siouxcountry
Posts: 59,298
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelly826 View Post
After pulling out of Nats last year, (hotel booked/ entry fee paid) due to pneumonia and per Dr. orders 2 weeks prior .............this year.......I'm ALL IN! ATL here I come!


Michelle placed 3rd in her figure class at the 2011 NPC Southeastern USA.
__________________
Make me feel popular and follow us on Facebook!
Follow us on
Twitter!

Got a Smartphone? Download Forum Runner to read & post from your phone!
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 07-14-2012, 06:47 PM
shelly826's Avatar
shelly826 shelly826 is offline
NPC Figure Competitor - Michelle
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Ft Myers Beach, Florida
Posts: 527
Default

Thank you, Sioux! Looking to bring a whole new package to the stage this year. Can.Not.Wait!
__________________
2012 Suits by Amy Sponsored Athlete
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 07-14-2012, 07:36 PM
Tycie's Avatar
Tycie Tycie is offline
IFBB Pro - Tycie Coppett
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Facebook: Tycie
Twitter: TycieCoppett
Posts: 322
Default

I live in Atlanta so I will definitely be at the show!! I am looking forward to rooting for and meeting all the beautiful ladies of Siouxcountry!!!!!! I am so excited!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 07-17-2012, 05:49 PM
ChickDiesel's Avatar
ChickDiesel ChickDiesel is offline
NPC Physique Competitor - Vanessa
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Georgia
Twitter: WPChickDiesel
Posts: 39
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siouxcountry View Post
I'll hold off adding you to the list until you know for sure.



Sounds good!

Kira placed 6th in her LHW class at the 2011 NPC USA Championships.
Hmmmm....so Im changing my previous plans again...This time I'm sticking to it!

I will be definitely competing at Nationals! I live here and will also be hosting sports at my home for any competitors looking for room/board. I have room for 3 ladies.
__________________
Vanessa El-Valdez
NPC National Level Physique Competitor
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 07-17-2012, 07:03 PM
JasonLannigan's Avatar
JasonLannigan JasonLannigan is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: USA
Facebook: siouxcountryfb
Twitter: siouxcountry
Instagram: siouxcountry
Posts: 59,298
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChickDiesel View Post
Hmmmm....so Im changing my previous plans again...This time I'm sticking to it!

I will be definitely competing at Nationals! I live here and will also be hosting sports at my home for any competitors looking for room/board. I have room for 3 ladies.
Cool!

Vanessa placed 12th in her physique class at the 2012 NPC Team Universe Championships.
__________________
Make me feel popular and follow us on Facebook!
Follow us on
Twitter!

Got a Smartphone? Download Forum Runner to read & post from your phone!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:29 AM.

...

Moderators

Becca Staggs
......Website
LaurenFazio
......Website
MrsFluffyBunny
Ripitupbaby
......Website

Forum Moderators

....

Administrators

JasonLannigan


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.