Siouxcountry.com


Go Back   Siouxcountry.com > Discussion > CHAT
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

CHAT

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-07-2012, 10:38 PM
JasonLannigan's Avatar
JasonLannigan JasonLannigan is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: USA
Facebook: siouxcountryfb
Twitter: siouxcountry
Instagram: siouxcountry
Posts: 59,279
Default BENI!............ Zebra Pants! WTF! :D

I still think you should be the first woman to compete in all 5 pro divisions. Get working on your fitness routine, and let's see you compete in bikini in the meantime.



Beni has a bunch of workout videos on her channel......... http://www.youtube.com/user/bigec3
__________________
Make me feel popular and follow us on Facebook!
Follow us on
Twitter!

Got a Smartphone? Download Forum Runner to read & post from your phone!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-07-2012, 10:56 PM
Erik's Avatar
Erik Erik is offline
Trainer - Erik Ledin
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 2,974
Default

Is there anything Beni doesn't look good in? LOL
__________________
Contest Prep Coach
Online Trainer & Diet Coach
http://leanbodiesconsulting.com
http://leanbodiesfitness.com

LBC Facebook Page
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-08-2012, 12:02 AM
dvsness's Avatar
dvsness dvsness is offline
NPC Bodybuilder - Vanessa Adams-Pierce
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Posts: 7,820
Red face

I like watching the stripes grow and shrink.

What are you using for your hops? Cute concept.
__________________
-------
Sponsored by Aggressive Nutrition,
Fit Wear Designs and Makeup by SweetCapri

Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-08-2012, 02:51 AM
lil mama's Avatar
lil mama lil mama is online now
IFBB Pro - Beni Lopez
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 4,601
Default

Thats just wrong and what am using for my bunny hops are some dome disk you use to do agility training I so enjoying agility training in-between wt training

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvsness View Post
I like watching the stripes grow and shrink.

What are you using for your hops? Cute concept.
Awe thank you much appreciated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik View Post
Is there anything Beni doesn't look good in? LOL

You know love the mango ... Oh say it ain't sooo! I have quite a few workout pieces that get a second look but I just work it babe and act like I dont see the stares and
Believe me when I say that I am contemplating doing so ...it wont be anything spectacular but it will be entertaining . Just dont know if the IFBB will allow me to flip flop like that in that I also still want to do fbb and wpd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siouxcountry View Post
I still think you should be the first woman to compete in all 5 pro divisions. Get working on your fitness routine, and let's see you compete in bikini in the meantime.



Beni has a bunch of workout videos on her channel......... http://www.youtube.com/user/bigec3
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-08-2012, 03:23 AM
JasonLannigan's Avatar
JasonLannigan JasonLannigan is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: USA
Facebook: siouxcountryfb
Twitter: siouxcountry
Instagram: siouxcountry
Posts: 59,279
Default

I can just imagine the stares you have gotten! So far this year at least two women have competed in two pro divisions. So I say Flip Flop!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil mama View Post


You know love the mango ... Oh say it ain't sooo! I have quite a few workout pieces that get a second look but I just work it babe and act like I dont see the stares and
Believe me when I say that I am contemplating doing so ...it wont be anything spectacular but it will be entertaining . Just dont know if the IFBB will allow me to flip flop like that in that I also still want to do fbb and wpd
__________________
Make me feel popular and follow us on Facebook!
Follow us on
Twitter!

Got a Smartphone? Download Forum Runner to read & post from your phone!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-08-2012, 03:45 AM
Jodi_Lane Jodi_Lane is offline
Suit Maker - Jodi Lane
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,558
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siouxcountry View Post
I still think you should be the first woman to compete in all 5 pro divisions. Get working on your fitness routine, and let's see you compete in bikini in the meantime.



Beni has a bunch of workout videos on her channel......... http://www.youtube.com/user/bigec3
LOVE!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:56 PM.

...

Moderators

Becca Staggs
......Website
LaurenFazio
......Website
MrsFluffyBunny
Ripitupbaby
......Website

Forum Moderators

....

Administrators

JasonLannigan


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.