Siouxcountry.com

---

Go Back   Siouxcountry.com > Discussion > Chat & Introduction
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Chat & Introduction We chat about everything, and anything. Stop on in and introduce yourself.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-12-2008, 10:49 AM
Andy Vogel's Avatar
Andy Vogel Andy Vogel is offline
Photographer - Andy Vogel
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Missouri, USA
Posts: 77
Default Nice Forum

Hey Siouxcounty, nice to see you have your own Forum now. I wish you good luck with it. This is for sure a nice place to visit and I will definitely stop by from time to time.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-12-2008, 11:01 AM
Siouxcountry's Avatar
Siouxcountry Siouxcountry is offline
Administrator
Jason
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: USA
Facebook: siouxcountryfb
Twitter: siouxcountry
Instagram: siouxcountry
Posts: 59,175
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy Vogel View Post
Hey Siouxcounty, nice to see you have your own Forum now. I wish you good luck with it. This is for sure a nice place to visit and I will definitely stop by from time to time.
Thanks, Andy!

I'd love to have you stop by from time to time.

I see you are co-Admin over at FeminineBodybuilding.com. That is great. I hope if I have any website questions I can ask you. So far my hosting company, and this board software have been great!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-12-2008, 11:12 AM
Andy Vogel's Avatar
Andy Vogel Andy Vogel is offline
Photographer - Andy Vogel
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Missouri, USA
Posts: 77
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siouxcountry View Post
Thanks, Andy!

I'd love to have you stop by from time to time.

I see you are co-Admin over at FeminineBodybuilding.com. That is great. I hope if I have any website questions I can ask you. So far my hosting company, and this board software have been great!
Hey Siouxcountry, thank you! Yes, you can ask me anything anytime. I am glad that the hosting company and the board software have been great for you so far. We haven't been talking a whole lot yet, but I know you do a lot for the world of women's bodybuilding, figure, fitness. Keep up your awesome work and please feel free to ask me anything. Thank you Sioux. I am glad to be a member here too. Though, I am not a great poster, but I will definitely stop by from time to time.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-12-2008, 12:18 PM
Andy Vogel's Avatar
Andy Vogel Andy Vogel is offline
Photographer - Andy Vogel
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Missouri, USA
Posts: 77
Default

Hey Sioux, I have created a little banner for you. Nothing spectacular but I wanted to add your forum to the recommended forums on the front page of AMG. It will appear after the next update this afternoon. Here is a link:
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-12-2008, 12:48 PM
TTTG's Avatar
TTTG TTTG is offline
Dan Dohring
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 40
Default

Same here Sioux. If I can help in anyway let me know.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-12-2008, 02:08 PM
ripitupbaby's Avatar
ripitupbaby ripitupbaby is offline
Moderator
IFBB Pro - Lori Steele
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: New England
Posts: 5,335
Default

Awesome Andy, it's nice to see you guys supporting sioux's efforts as well! Love the banner!!
__________________
Team Siouxcountry!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-12-2008, 02:10 PM
IslandGirl's Avatar
IslandGirl IslandGirl is offline
IFBB Pro - Tracy Bodner
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Colorado
Posts: 9,382
Default

Wow! That is a bad a$$ banner Andy! Cool!

It's awesome to see all the support for the ladies!!!
__________________


♥ ☆ ♥*`*.♥ Dynamite Comes in Small Packages ♥.*`*♥ ☆ ♥


Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-12-2008, 04:17 PM
Femphysiquefan's Avatar
Femphysiquefan Femphysiquefan is offline
Jeremy
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Lafayette, IN
Facebook: jjremo2
Posts: 1,721
Default

WHOO-HOO!!! SC has his own forum board!! AWESOME!! Can't wait to see what becomes of it!!
__________________
"A worthy woman who can find? For her price is far above rubies. She girdeth her loins with strength, and maketh strong her arms." -Proverbs 31:10,17 (ASV)
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02-12-2008, 05:31 PM
cray17's Avatar
cray17 cray17 is offline
FitGems Founder
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Tennessee
Facebook: fitgemsnation
Twitter: FitGemsNation
Instagram: fitgemsnation
Posts: 2,502
Default

This forum is gonna be huge! I just know it. Sioux is one heck of a supporter, and him having his own forum is one of the best things to happen for the sport.
__________________



Fitness Athletes Network: Site - Blog - Facebook Fan Page -
Twitter
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 02-12-2008, 06:17 PM
SBT's Avatar
SBT SBT is offline
NPC Figure Competitor / Bodybuilder - Shannon
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: New England
Posts: 9,308
Default

NICE work Sioux I like the board!!!
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 02-12-2008, 06:55 PM
Siouxcountry's Avatar
Siouxcountry Siouxcountry is offline
Administrator
Jason
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: USA
Facebook: siouxcountryfb
Twitter: siouxcountry
Instagram: siouxcountry
Posts: 59,175
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy Vogel View Post
Hey Siouxcountry, thank you! Yes, you can ask me anything anytime. I am glad that the hosting company and the board software have been great for you so far. We haven't been talking a whole lot yet, but I know you do a lot for the world of women's bodybuilding, figure, fitness. Keep up your awesome work and please feel free to ask me anything. Thank you Sioux. I am glad to be a member here too. Though, I am not a great poster, but I will definitely stop by from time to time.
Thanks, Andy! You support the ladies so much yourself, and I, and their fans, and the women themselves appreciate your support so much!

For the women who don't know Andy check out his sites.

CLICK HERE

&

CLICK HERE
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 02-12-2008, 07:01 PM
Siouxcountry's Avatar
Siouxcountry Siouxcountry is offline
Administrator
Jason
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: USA
Facebook: siouxcountryfb
Twitter: siouxcountry
Instagram: siouxcountry
Posts: 59,175
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TTTG View Post
Same here Sioux. If I can help in anyway let me know.
Thanks, Dan!

I was so nervous to learn this new software, but I have found it pretty user friendly, and their forum is excellent if one knows how to search properly.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 02-12-2008, 07:04 PM
Siouxcountry's Avatar
Siouxcountry Siouxcountry is offline
Administrator
Jason
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: USA
Facebook: siouxcountryfb
Twitter: siouxcountry
Instagram: siouxcountry
Posts: 59,175
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy Vogel View Post
Hey Sioux, I have created a little banner for you. Nothing spectacular but I wanted to add your forum to the recommended forums on the front page of AMG. It will appear after the next update this afternoon. Here is a link:
OMG I am so using this banner! That banner says it all right there!

I can't wait to be on your site, Andy! That is awesome!
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 02-12-2008, 07:07 PM
Siouxcountry's Avatar
Siouxcountry Siouxcountry is offline
Administrator
Jason
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: USA
Facebook: siouxcountryfb
Twitter: siouxcountry
Instagram: siouxcountry
Posts: 59,175
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Femphysiquefan View Post
WHOO-HOO!!! SC has his own forum board!! AWESOME!! Can't wait to see what becomes of it!!
Hey Jeremy great to see you here Bro!

If we all work together we can make this board a success. You know me I'll be spending most of my free time working on this board.

You better share your Arnold pics with us!
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 02-12-2008, 07:08 PM
Siouxcountry's Avatar
Siouxcountry Siouxcountry is offline
Administrator
Jason
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: USA
Facebook: siouxcountryfb
Twitter: siouxcountry
Instagram: siouxcountry
Posts: 59,175
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cray17 View Post
This forum is gonna be huge! I just know it. Sioux is one heck of a supporter, and him having his own forum is one of the best things to happen for the sport.
Thanks, Cray!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBT View Post
NICE work Sioux I like the board!!!
Hey there, peanut butter & banana sandwich lover!
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 02-12-2008, 07:53 PM
Andy Vogel's Avatar
Andy Vogel Andy Vogel is offline
Photographer - Andy Vogel
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Missouri, USA
Posts: 77
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siouxcountry View Post
OMG I am so using this banner! That banner says it all right there!

I can't wait to be on your site, Andy! That is awesome!
Ahh, thank you Sioux. I am glad you like that banner. It will be up on the recommended forums section in about 2 hours
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 02-14-2008, 01:43 PM
Ruta's Avatar
Ruta Ruta is offline
UKBFF Figure Competitor - Ruta
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Birmingham, UK
Twitter: fitrut
Posts: 19
Default

yey, well done-very nice forum
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 02-14-2008, 07:17 PM
Siouxcountry's Avatar
Siouxcountry Siouxcountry is offline
Administrator
Jason
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: USA
Facebook: siouxcountryfb
Twitter: siouxcountry
Instagram: siouxcountry
Posts: 59,175
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitness View Post
yey, well done-very nice forum
Hi there, my Lithuanian friend. Hope all is well.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 02-15-2008, 10:02 AM
Ruta's Avatar
Ruta Ruta is offline
UKBFF Figure Competitor - Ruta
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Birmingham, UK
Twitter: fitrut
Posts: 19
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siouxcountry View Post
Hi there, my Lithuanian friend. Hope all is well.
yes,thanx,everything is fine. offseason now, so feeling great
forume is nice, I'll stay here for a while
__________________
"Champions aren't made in the gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them - a desire, a dream, a vision."
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 02-15-2008, 10:08 AM
Siouxcountry's Avatar
Siouxcountry Siouxcountry is offline
Administrator
Jason
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: USA
Facebook: siouxcountryfb
Twitter: siouxcountry
Instagram: siouxcountry
Posts: 59,175
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitness View Post
I'll stay here for a while
Make yourself at home.
__________________
Make me feel popular and follow us on Facebook!
Follow us on
Twitter!

Got a Smartphone? Download Forum Runner to read & post from your phone!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:17 AM.

...

Moderators

Becca Staggs
......Website
Dvsness
LaurenFazio
......Website
MrsFluffyBunny
Ripitupbaby
......Website

Forum Moderators

....

Administrators

Siouxcountry


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.