Siouxcountry.com

---

Go Back   Siouxcountry.com > Discussion > Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini News & chat about Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini.

Old 04-13-2009, 05:32 PM
IFBB Pro - Stacy Wright

Default Mixed Pairs Contests?

Hey, my husband is finalllllly going to get back on stage! It's been 10 years! He continues to train, eat, and look like a bodybuilder, just hasn't been on stage in forever!

anyway- the point of the story.. He's planning on competing in September and we've always talked about doing a mixed pairs competition. I know they USED to have them but haven't heard about them in forever! Any ideas on any shows that still might have them?? or do they even still exist?

"The road to success is not straight. There is a curve called failure, a loop called confusion, speed bumps called friends, red lights called enemies, caution lights called family. You will have flats called jobs. But if you have a spare called determination, an engine called perseverance, insurance called faith, a driver called JESUS, you will make it to a place called Success!"

My Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Stacy-...444854?ref=sgm

"NEVER bend your head. ALWAYS hold it high. Look the world straight in the face"

Old 04-13-2009, 05:40 PM
Administrator
Jason

Facebook: siouxcountryfb
Twitter: siouxcountry
Instagram: siouxcountry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missfitness226 View Post
Hey, my husband is finalllllly going to get back on stage! It's been 10 years! He continues to train, eat, and look like a bodybuilder, just hasn't been on stage in forever!

anyway- the point of the story.. He's planning on competing in September and we've always talked about doing a mixed pairs competition. I know they USED to have them but haven't heard about them in forever! Any ideas on any shows that still might have them?? or do they even still exist?
Interesting you brought this up. The only show I am aware of that still has mixed pairs competition is the Emerald Cup which is this weekend.

Got a Smartphone? Download Forum Runner to read & post from your phone!
Old 04-13-2009, 05:41 PM
IFBB Pro - Stacy Wright

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siouxcountry View Post
Interesting you brought this up. The only show I am aware of that still has mixed pairs competition is the Emerald Cup which is this weekend.
aww boo! Definitely can't make it this weekend!! Unless we competed as a joke! LOL!
I'll have to keep checking! I think it would be a lot of fun!

"The road to success is not straight. There is a curve called failure, a loop called confusion, speed bumps called friends, red lights called enemies, caution lights called family. You will have flats called jobs. But if you have a spare called determination, an engine called perseverance, insurance called faith, a driver called JESUS, you will make it to a place called Success!"

"NEVER bend your head. ALWAYS hold it high. Look the world straight in the face"

Old 04-13-2009, 05:53 PM
Photographer - Isaac Hinds

The ROCKY Mtn in Colorado usually has it. The event is held in November in Denver. http://www.jefftaylor.com
Endorser of Team MuscleTech®
• Bodybuilding.com Photographer of the Year - 2007, 2008 & 2009.
HARDBODY.com
twitter.com/hardbodynews
twitter.com/liftstudios
LIFTstudios on Model Mayhem

Old 04-13-2009, 05:54 PM
IFBB Pro - Stacy Wright

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIFTstudios View Post
The ROCKY Mtn in Colorado usually has it. The event is held in November in Denver. http://www.jefftaylor.com
ooo! Thanks! That's a little more reasonable =) If anyone else has any ideas, keep em coming!!

Old 04-13-2009, 07:41 PM
Recovered Competitor - Julia

Facebook: Jewelofnile
Twitter: jewelofnile12

The NPC Wisconsin BB & Figure in Middleton, WI (a city right next to Madison, WI) always has mixed pairs as well and I think is a National Qualifier. It's put on by Yvonne Edmunds but I don't know if they have a website but she is on Facebook or you can email her at vonedmunds@hotmail.com.
Old 04-13-2009, 08:02 PM
NPC Figure Competitor - Heather

how fun, me and the bf are doing USA's this summer together before we both retire-this is my first time not doing fitness, i will miss it