Siouxcountry.com

---

Go Back   Siouxcountry.com > Discussion > Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini News & chat about Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini.

Old 05-12-2009, 07:00 PM
Lori Mork - TEAM ENERGY - Competition Prep Coach

I agree ---- Mike Davies is the bomb. Haters out there, sure, when you are as good as he is, people are bound to do some talkin!!! hee hee

every time I go to a camp with him, I come back with a fire lit under me!!!! He just knows his shit ---- period!!!! And I think far too often people are quick to comment, judge or forget who it is that got them where they are - without him I wouldn't be where I am, and where I continue to go!!! :resp ect:
Old 05-12-2009, 07:05 PM
IFBB Pro - Shelly Albetta

Cat you are looking spot on girlie!!!!

Old 05-12-2009, 09:15 PM
INBF Figure Competitor - Nicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by jphillips17 View Post
WOW....I am speechless!!! the words THANK YOU dont even begin to do justice to that.

Cat and I were talking today and can't wait to come see TEAM ENERGY in action sometime in Vancouver!!!

I also want to use this as an opportunity to say a huge THANK YOU to Mike Davies. I am sure that everyone out there knows who he is, but until you get to know him personally you really can't even begin to understand just how hard he works and how much passion he has for his girls. I have learned so much from him both as a trainer and as a person. Every Fitness Factory girl out there should really take a moment and think about how much Mike has done for them. Too many times it goes unnoticed just how much of a role he plays in your success ON AND OFF stage!!!
Very well said Jason! I have learned a LOT in the past 1 1/2 yrs. I have been training with Mike D.
Old 05-13-2009, 01:07 PM
NPC Figure Competitor - Danielle

I have not been to a camp since last July, I really cannot wait for our camp in June! Junior Nats is first for me this season. I'm on the fish diet, getting tinier by the second
Can't wait to see you on stage at the Cals...seems you just keep getting better and better!
Old 05-13-2009, 05:51 PM
NPC Figure Competitor - Debbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jphillips17 View Post
WOW....I am speechless!!! the words THANK YOU dont even begin to do justice to that.

Cat and I were talking today and can't wait to come see TEAM ENERGY in action sometime in Vancouver!!!

I also want to use this as an opportunity to say a huge THANK YOU to Mike Davies. I am sure that everyone out there knows who he is, but until you get to know him personally you really can't even begin to understand just how hard he works and how much passion he has for his girls. I have learned so much from him both as a trainer and as a person. Every Fitness Factory girl out there should really take a moment and think about how much Mike has done for them. Too many times it goes unnoticed just how much of a role he plays in your success ON AND OFF stage!!!

I text him often, just to say thanks. He gives 100% to us 100% of the time and we don't go broke getting it from him. he truly loves what he does and I feel blessed to have him in my life. Mike Davies ROCKS
Old 05-13-2009, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancouverchick View Post
I agree ---- Mike Davies is the bomb. Haters out there, sure, when you are as good as he is, people are bound to do some talkin!!! hee hee

every time I go to a camp with him, I come back with a fire lit under me!!!! He just knows his shit ---- period!!!! And I think far too often people are quick to comment, judge or forget who it is that got them where they are - without him I wouldn't be where I am, and where I continue to go!!! :resp ect:
x's 10
Old 05-13-2009, 05:54 PM

Cat, you look amazing. Best of luck at the Cal Pro. I hope someday I will get the opportunity to meet you and Jason, everyone loves you two.

PS Sorry about the cheat meal! Nothing like wasting good food.
Old 05-13-2009, 07:38 PM
NPC Bodybuilder - Alyssa

Hey Cat, wanted to pop in and say you are looking fantastic!!! You got this, remember to keep that fire burning, only a week now before you drop jaws
Old 05-14-2009, 12:36 AM
IFBB Pro - Cathrine Holland

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJudy View Post
Cat, you look amazing. Best of luck at the Cal Pro. I hope someday I will get the opportunity to meet you and Jason, everyone loves you two.

PS Sorry about the cheat meal! Nothing like wasting good food.
Hi Deb! I hear so many great things about you too! I definitely hope we get to meet up soon...like Terri said, we should all go up to Columbus for a weekend sometime together. I'll be excited to see you the take stage in a short while! All my best to you during your prep and for a successful show-time!!
Old 05-14-2009, 12:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4evrstroud View Post
Hey Cat, wanted to pop in and say you are looking fantastic!!! You got this, remember to keep that fire burning, only a week now before you drop jaws
Aw, thank you so much, Alyssa!! One week until we leave...yay! J and I both love So. Cal, so when you combine Cali with competing, well it's just a fantastic world LOL Yes, the fire is definitely burning, I feel really good. These past 4 weeks have FLOWN by! Same goes for you, girlie...keep it burning! Shine up on that stage and HAVE FUN!
Old 05-14-2009, 12:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielleA View Post
I have not been to a camp since last July, I really cannot wait for our camp in June! Junior Nats is first for me this season. I'm on the fish diet, getting tinier by the second
Can't wait to see you on stage at the Cals...seems you just keep getting better and better!
That's great you'll be in Chicago, Danielle! I'll be out there too so say hi if you see me walking around, please! I'll cheer for ya up on that stage You know as far as the fish diet, I LOVE Orange Roughy...love it, love it, love it. I wanted to eat a pound of it last night at my final meal. I only get it once on my current diet though lol

Thank you for your well wishes and support! See you soon!
Old 05-14-2009, 02:53 AM
NPC Figure Competitor / Bodybuilder - Shannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitcat View Post

Thank you Shannon! As I was doing heavy dumbbell deadlifts on Monday, I thought of you pulling the 90's several months ago! I got up to 70's, and man was my low back sore and hips tight next couple days!! I'm good though, no more back injuries for me! Not gonna push it LOL But back to heavy upper body lifting is SO good for me. My body is responding really well

That's right!! I forgot I even used to lift those... shows that I haven't done them in a while huh?! I miss some of those workouts for sure!!
Old 05-14-2009, 05:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitcat View Post
Hi Deb! I hear so many great things about you too! I definitely hope we get to meet up soon...like Terri said, we should all go up to Columbus for a weekend sometime together. I'll be excited to see you the take stage in a short while! All my best to you during your prep and for a successful show-time!!

Thank you, I would love to. I'm going this weekend! pray for me LOL!
Old 05-14-2009, 07:30 PM

may the force be with you debbie ----- I am still waking up in my sleep screaming from the davies camp last weekend ---- "plate drags and bear crawls......... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!" hee hee

He's not that bad --- okay, HE IS THAT BAD!!!

Good luck to you!!!!! and if all else fails, drop to the floor and require gatorade to snap you back to life, just ask Jay, it works!!! right cat!!!
Old 05-14-2009, 08:24 PM

Quote:
may the force be with you debbie ----- I am still waking up in my sleep screaming from the davies camp last weekend ---- "plate drags and bear crawls......... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!" hee hee

Good luck to you!!!!! and if all else fails, drop to the floor and require gatorade to snap you back to life, just ask Jay, it works!!! right cat!!!

LMAO i will keep that in mind. I love plate drags....I HATE bear crawls I have short arms so I move really slow.

How much sprinting around the outside building did he do.... I also hate sprinting around bulidings. Ughhh that's why I go, so he can make me do things I hate.... and I pay for this

OK drop to the floor and ask for Gatorade, great tip.
Old 05-14-2009, 08:47 PM

yep - tons of building sprints!!!!! gotta love those!!!! And those darn squat thrusts he loves so much!!! At least we didn't do any BOX jumps!!!!

My favorite was the CHEAT MEAL we got ----- um, two sad little pizzas split amoungst 7 ravenous on season competitors!!!! Too good to us!!! hee hee Ask Julie to make those pudding filled cookies she makes --- they are 100% healthy and to DIE FOR!!!

Yep - we pay for it - I am already booking in my next one --- crazy, but it always gives me the kick in the butt I need and the motivation to be better and better.

I'd kill myself through all those plate drags and sprints to enjoy the chat time you get with him and julie --- they open their home to us, share their space with us, kick our asses, and then have great heart to hearts and motivational talks, makes me value them even more ----- and keeps me realizing why we do this crazy thing called competing!!!!
Old 05-14-2009, 11:58 PM
Trainer - Jason Phillips

Quote:

quoted for truth!!! LOL that was a bad day
Old 05-15-2009, 03:04 AM

hee hee -- bad day is right --- the rest of the weekend you were a superstar though - he just killed you in that leg and arm workout fri --- he is a meany!!
Old 05-15-2009, 08:44 PM
Trainer - Jason Phillips

Quote:
hee hee -- bad day is right --- the rest of the weekend you were a superstar though - he just killed you in that leg and arm workout fri --- he is a meany!!
he forgot that my off season physique doesnt perform like an in season figure girl LOL....his 28 minute prediction saturday was put to shame tho
Old 05-15-2009, 09:08 PM

your off season physique rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!! much harder to run sprints packin all that muscle!