Siouxcountry.com

---

Go Back   Siouxcountry.com > Discussion > Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini News & chat about Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini.

Closed Thread

Old 05-28-2009, 02:35 AM
Ernie

Default WHATS HAPPENING?

HELLO EVERYONE MY NAME IS ERNIE VILLEGAS OF SCOTTSDALE,ARIZONA.
I HAVE A PERSONAL TRAINING BUSINESS CALLED "ERNIESELITETEAM" AND I TRAIN ALOT OF WOMEN FOR LOCAL, NATIONAL AND PRO SHOWS. I'VE BEEN ON THE NATIONAL LEVEL FOR 12 YEARS AND NOW HAVE MADE MY WAY INTO THE PRO RANKS AS MY CLIENTS ACHIEVE PRO STATUS! HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON!!

ERNIE
Old 05-28-2009, 02:39 AM
Ernie

Default OFF TO JR NATIONALS

I HAVE 1 FIGURE AND THREE BIKINI COMPETITORS GOING TO THE JR NATIONALS IN CHICAGO! HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!!
Old 05-28-2009, 03:23 AM
Administrator
Jason

Facebook: siouxcountryfb
Twitter: siouxcountry
Instagram: siouxcountry

Quote:
Originally Posted by big ernie View Post
I HAVE 1 FIGURE AND THREE BIKINI COMPETITORS GOING TO THE JR NATIONALS IN CHICAGO! HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!!
Hi, Ernie,

What are their names and what shows did they qualify at?

Got a Smartphone? Download Forum Runner to read & post from your phone!
Old 05-28-2009, 11:25 AM
Ernie

Default Who's going to the JR Nationals From the ernies elite team

Sorry forgot to show hames of the girls! In the Figure division Hannah Fox will be competing, Hannah has placed @nd at the 2008 Ironman in her class and 2nd at The Arizona State Bodybuilding Championships, 11th at the USA Championships in Las Vegas.
Toniann Rotante place 4th at the Arizona natural show as Tammy Thennington placed 2nd and both were in the bikini division!!
Old 05-28-2009, 12:22 PM
FitGems Founder

Facebook: fitgemsnation
Twitter: FitGemsNation
Instagram: fitgemsnation

Welcome aboard, Big Ernie!

Fitness Athletes Network: Site - Blog - Facebook Fan Page -
Twitter
Old 05-28-2009, 09:44 PM
NPC Figure Competitor - Hannah

Ernie is the greatest trainer! I have a lot of respect for this man, and I couldn't have got this far without him! Here's to Chicago, baby! Can't wait to see the hard work pay off!
Old 05-29-2009, 03:53 AM
Ernie

Hannah thank-you! we have been through alot and I'm excited to see you step on stage at the JR nationals! we have worked so hard all year and now it's time to see what we have accomplished!!!
Old 05-29-2009, 03:56 AM
Ernie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cray17 View Post
thank you and looking forward to a good summer and good luck to all of you
Ernie
Old 05-29-2009, 03:57 AM
Ernie

Default thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by cray17 View Post
glad to be aboard and looking forward to a good summer!!
Old 05-29-2009, 04:04 AM
Ernie

Default Contest Dieting

Have you had a hard time dieting for a show?? All diets are hard, boring and sometimes it may seem as though it's no use! But if you stick to it you will be happy with the results!!! e-mail me at bigernie@cox.net and let me help you.
Old 06-08-2009, 01:36 PM
Trainer - Rob Pyfer

Default oh boy...

looks like this board just got a lil more interesting! ernie n I train out of the same gym n I'll tell u all that he is great with his clients and has my respect not only as a trainer but a great guy n friend as well! Can't wait for Chicago to see both teams rock it!!! Best of luck to the Elite team!!!
Old 06-09-2009, 04:32 AM
NPC Figure Competitor - Amanda

Hey Ernie and his ladies!!! So nice to see you guys on here! Siouxcountry is awesome! So excited for Junior Nationals....we are all gonna represent the AZ!! Hannah you are looking great! Nice to chat with you tonight at the gym. Ha, if anyone goes down we know who to call....Hannah and Amanda!!
Old 06-09-2009, 10:36 AM
Ernie

Default We Are Rocking!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Roy View Post
looks like this board just got a lil more interesting! ernie n I train out of the same gym n I'll tell u all that he is great with his clients and has my respect not only as a trainer but a great guy n friend as well! Can't wait for Chicago to see both teams rock it!!! Best of luck to the Elite team!!!
Thank-you Rob, it has been great putting two top notch trainers in one gym
and then working together is awesome! Rob is himself a great and up and coming bodybuilder who will make his mark soon! We both are a testament to are dedication to our clients and the quality of competitors we put out! Yes indeed together Rob and I will make the National scene interesting and fun and soon everyone will know where Scottsdale,Arizona is!!!
Old 06-09-2009, 10:49 AM
Ernie

Default Thanks Amanda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss DEDK8ID View Post
Hey Ernie and his ladies!!! So nice to see you guys on here! Siouxcountry is awesome! So excited for Junior Nationals....we are all gonna represent the AZ!! Hannah you are looking great! Nice to chat with you tonight at the gym. Ha, if anyone goes down we know who to call....Hannah and Amanda!!
Thank-you Amanda and yes we all need to be excited about The JR Nationals as Rob and his girls and Ernie and his girls make their way into the National scene! Yes Arizona will be well represented by a great looking group of girls!!
Hard work baby! and the desire to succeed! Good luck to all!
Old 06-09-2009, 04:05 PM
Administrator
Jason

Facebook: siouxcountryfb
Twitter: siouxcountry
Instagram: siouxcountry

A lot of top level physiques in Arizona! Good luck to both Teams!

Got a Smartphone? Download Forum Runner to read & post from your phone!
Old 06-10-2009, 01:41 PM
NPC Figure Competitor - Hannah

Thanx girl! There is nothing like having nurses together, do you think the rest of them can handle us? haha! Keep up the hard work, its paying off! I am so glad we are all going together to represent AZ and Maximum !! I can smell the tan now.....
Old 06-10-2009, 05:35 PM
IFBB Pro - Karen Mullarkey

Default Good Luck Ladies!

I just wanted to wish all of the gals from Arizona good luck at Jr Nationals next weekend. I have watched all of you train your butts off and I can't wait to see how you all do. Hannah, you are looking your best and your posing is right on. All of Rob's gals are looking great and ready to make their marks at the National level. Ernie, you are the best trainer! I don't know how you put up with all of your dieting women? Can I have popcorn this weekend?
Old 06-11-2009, 04:32 AM
Ernie

Default popcorn?

a big NO!!
Old 06-12-2009, 11:06 AM
Ernie

Default put up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by karenmu View Post
I just wanted to wish all of the gals from Arizona good luck at Jr Nationals next weekend. I have watched all of you train your butts off and I can't wait to see how you all do. Hannah, you are looking your best and your posing is right on. All of Rob's gals are looking great and ready to make their marks at the National level. Ernie, you are the best trainer! I don't know how you put up with all of your dieting women? Can I have popcorn this weekend?
Yes Karen I dont know how I do it sometimes but when competition comes around then it is all worth it as I see the girls get ready! It doesnt get any better than that, Good luck to everyone!
Old 06-12-2009, 02:17 PM
Trainer - Rob Pyfer

Quote:
Originally Posted by karenmu View Post
Thank you Karen! it's much appreciated.. Should be a fun time in Chi! As long as I can keep Ernie from hitting on all wknd!
Btw, you're really coming along nicely in your prep. I was impressed seeing you pose yesterday. You're leaning out fast! Should be a great year for ya...