Siouxcountry.com

---

Go Back   Siouxcountry.com > Discussion > Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini News & chat about Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini.

Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2009, 05:35 PM
IFBB Pro - Karen Mullarkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Roy View Post
Thank you Karen! it's much appreciated.. Should be a fun time in Chi! As long as I can keep Ernie from hitting on all wknd!
Btw, you're really coming along nicely in your prep. I was impressed seeing you pose yesterday. You're leaning out fast! Should be a great year for ya...
Thanks so much Rob! It has certainly been more motivation for me with you and your girls moving to Maximum Fitness. I will stay in touch with Ernie next weekend to check on your girls! GOOD LUCK!
Old 06-13-2009, 03:36 AM
Ernie

Default Chicago

Yes Rob it's going to be a good weekend and look forward to hanging out with you and cheering on our girls!! Karen is on target and hoping to have some competitors to hang out with back stage at the Pro Shows!
Old 06-13-2009, 09:29 PM
NPC Figure Competitor - Hannah

Quote:
Originally Posted by karenmu View Post
I just wanted to wish all of the gals from Arizona good luck at Jr Nationals next weekend. I have watched all of you train your butts off and I can't wait to see how you all do. Hannah, you are looking your best and your posing is right on. All of Rob's gals are looking great and ready to make their marks at the National level. Ernie, you are the best trainer! I don't know how you put up with all of your dieting women? Can I have popcorn this weekend?
Thanks Mullarky, I've only learned from the best!
Old 06-14-2009, 01:05 PM
Ernie

Default Chicago Bound!!!

Hello There, One week left and the girls are gearing down and looking their best! Hannah is looking the better than last year and our two Bikini girls are lean and looking like fitness models!! Tonnian and Tammy.
Rob's girls Ellie, Amanda, Alissa and Carol are looking ready and I feel that Confidence glowing off everyone!
As I have said before this is a tough sport,it can be very rewarding and very fustrating at times! We have come in with the look we felt the Judges are looking for and I have listen to people saying she should look like this and lean out here and bigger there and so on!!!
After 12 years on the National level I listen and take some advice but the bottom line is just do your best! Train hard,diet hard and don't cheat and pose from the very start! Practice! Practice!Practice!!!!!
Do your home work and smile! We have done what we had to and this is a 100% effort I'm bringing in to the show! The rest is in the Judges hands, Just have some fun!!
Closed Thread