Siouxcountry.com

---

Go Back   Siouxcountry.com > Discussion > Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini News & chat about Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini.

Old 08-23-2009, 11:51 PM
TX Muscle

Exclamation Airbrush Tanning at Houston Pro/Am

Greetings 2009 NPC/IFBB HOUSTON PRO/AM Competitors!

Mary E. Hobbs’ TEAM TX MUSCLE is the OFFICIAL AIRBRUSH TANNING & BACKSTAGE PREP COMPANY of the 2009 NPC/IFBB HOUSTON PRO/AM! Tanning will be done at the HILTON ON THE UH CAMPUS contest hotel located at 4800 CALHOUN, HOUSTON, TX 77204. We will be set up in a hotel room beginning the evening of Thursday, August 27.

Your tan is stage ready in just 2 to 4 applications in 1 to 2 days!

Tanning will be available BY APPOINTMENT ONLY on THURSDAY, AUG. 27 and FRIDAY, AUG. 28. Generally, Figure/Fitness/Bikini competitors need 2 to 3 applications and BodyBuilders need 3 to 4 applications, with each application scheduled at least 2 hours apart.

For your convenience, Team TX Muscle will offer BOTH Pro Tan & Jan Tana products at this show.

Rates are as follows:

With Advance Appointments
$75 - 1 Application
(Touch-up, Color Correction, Very Dark Skin)
$100 - 2 Applications
(Most Figure/Fitness, Dark Skin BB’s)
$115 - 3 Applications
(All Female BB’s, Up to LHW Male BB’s)
$125 - 3 to 4 Applications
(All HW/SHW Male BB’s, Extra Color for Problem Skin)
$25 – Saturday Afternoon Touch-Up
(Shower after the Pre-Judging & Come in for a Fresh Spray)

The number of applications you need depends on how dark your natural skin tone is, how dark you want to be, how well your skin absorbs the color, whether or not you come with any coats of color already on, and what products you prefer to use. Airbrush application of both Pro Tan & Jan Tana go on darker & more even than when applied by hand, so less coats are needed. Typically, figure/fitness/bikini girls with light to medium skin tone need 2 to 3 applications if you don't already have color on. For male & female bodybuilders, I would definitely recommend 3 to 4 applications. Darker-skinned figure/fitness/bikini/ bodybuilding competitors or competitors who already have a few coats on will typically only need 1 to 2 applications.

If you are interested in booking your appointments, please send the following information to mary@teamtxmuscle.com as soon as possible to ensure your optimal time slots:

Name:
Division:
Contact Number:
Contact Email:
Hotel Information:
Total Number of Applications:
Requested Appointment Times (Thurs.):
Requested Appointment Times (Fri.):
Touch-Up Spray Before Finals? ($25 - Yes or No):
Make-Up? (Yes or No):
Jewelry or Suit Rental? (Yes or No, Specify What You Need):

Once your information is received, I will do my best to get as close to your requested appointment times as possible. I will send you a confirmation email with your times & instructions the week of your show.

For the comfort of all competitors, Team TX Muscle ONLY uses female airbrush tanners.

ALL COMPETITORS will receive complimentary backstage prep services, including touch-ups of color by hand, the application of Jan Tana Glaze or ProTan Muscle Juice/Muscle Sheen Combo, and Bikini Bite (or Mary’s “Magic Butt Spray”) for the ladies.

Ladies...if you would like to schedule an appointment for make-up, please let me know & I will have a Team TX Muscle make-up artist contact you directly to schedule an appointment. Judges are looking for that “Total Package” - no matter what division you are competing in. Please do not make the mistake of skimping on this very important aspect of stage presentation!

Thanks & I look forward to working with each & every one of you!
Please contact me if you have any questions.

Mary E. Hobbs
mary@teamtxmuscle.com
www.TEAMTXMUSCLE.COM
Cell: 832-794-5449
(Text only, please!)

Team TX Muscle was founded by National level NPC bodybuilder Mary Elizabeth Hobbs in 2003. Services include training, nutrition, posing, custom suits, airbrush tanning, & backstage prep services. Mary has been airbrush tanning NPC amateurs & IFBB professionals for the last 6 years & has worked numerous national level NPC & IFBB competitions with both JanTana & ProTan during that time. Her crew includes only female competitors who know what a competitor should look like & how they should be treated before going on-stage. The priority of Team TX Muscle is to take care of each competitor as an individual & servicing their individual needs, providing them with the most comfortable & positive atmosphere possible during those most anxious & exciting moments before stepping on-stage.

Mary E. Hobbs
Team TX Muscle - Complete Contest Prep Services
"For Competitors, By Competitors."
832-794-5449
mary@TeamTXMuscle.com
www.TeamTXMuscle.com
Training/Nutrition/Supplements/Posing/Choreography
Airbrush Tanning/Custom Suits & Accessories/Jewelry
Make-Up/Hair/Photography/Music Mixing/Clothing